Galvan London is looking for a freelance social media assistant to help manage and grow the social media channels and drive engagement.
- Responsible for the community management of Galvan’s social media platforms, being the responsive voice while building a loyal following
- Work closely with internal teams (PR, Sales, Marketing) to better support Galvan’s communities and communication strategies
- Be responsible for social listening across the competitive landscape and on key topics, news and trends. Engage with third party listening tools where appropriate.
- Proactively engage with pre-identified wholesale partners, influencers and celebrities to identify PR opportunities, build relationships and increase brand awareness
- Reply to all social media comments and DMs from followers and capture feedback and insight from the community
- Assist with social media copywriting in collaboration with the PR and Design teams
- Continually identify social media trends and opportunities, and proactively capitalise on them in innovative ways, sharing learning with the wider team
- Build relationships with players and industry professionals.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Proven experience of community managing and social copywriting for a luxury brand
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape including platforms (existing and emerging), algorithms, challenges and opportunities
- A clear understanding of what makes social communities tick, and how to manage them effectively
- Passion for the luxury fashion industry
- Must have an Instagram account with a minimum following of 10K
- Collaborative approach and self-starter
- Proactive and creative approach to projects and content
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
- Ability to accurately report and monitor feedback
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Please send a CV and cover letter for the application.