Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way… Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we’re the one-stop shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Brand Engagement Department
We’re a creative team inclusive of Social Media, Editorial, Communications and Brand streams. We are focused on putting Browns on the map by curating and cultivating unique brand experiences in Browns distinct tone of voice. We are passionate about developing an inclusive community through the love of fashion, music, art, culture, food and beyond, to truly inspire and amaze our customers.
Our London Head Office is based on Old Street, London’s tech hub, home to a broad range of teams including Ecommerce, Tech & Product, Brand Engagement, Buying, Merchandising and People. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideals, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events. We also have homes in the form of our retail boutiques, Browns Brook Street in Mayfair, and Browns East in Shoreditch.
We are looking for a Freelance Senior Social Media Executive to join Browns Fashion to support with a number of exciting internal projects at Browns. Collaborating with the wider Brand Engagement team and business, this role will focus on developing connected content, and storytelling moments to build brand affinity, strengthen customer engagement and drive social commerce.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for overseeing the scheduling and management of all Browns Social Media Channels.
- You will deliver bespoke social content, supporting the overall Social Media Strategy.
- You will develop brand content from concept to execution, inclusive of content exchanges, partnerships and photoshoots.
Who you are
- You have strong organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- You are a strong communicator, able to influence a wide range of stakeholders and suppliers.
- You have a clear understanding of key social media channels, and a curiosity to explore niche and upcoming platforms
- You are proficient in reporting, confident in navigating through data, to interpret and analyse it.
- You are a problem solver who can navigate new challenges and find practical and innovative ways to find a solution.
- You thrive in change and are adaptable to flexible environments.