Codeless (getcodeless.com) is looking to deepen our bench of high-quality freelance writers.
We’re a completely remote and international content production agency delivering high-quality, long-form content to some of the world’s biggest brands.
Codeless focuses on long-form, search-optimized blog content for SaaS, B2B, ecommerce and financial clients.
What we’re looking for
- Writers with experience writing in the industries mentioned above
- Writers who have no problem writing long-form (1500-3000-word articles)
- Writers who can research well, know how to structure an article for the web, and can work in a process-driven environment
- Writers who are open to editing, constructive criticism and writer development
- Writers who have some familiarity writing with content tools like MarketMuse, Clearscope, Grammarly, Writer.com, etc.
Writer Duties and Payment
- We’re looking for writers who can handle at least 4,000 words of writing per week.
- We’re looking for multiple tiers of writer experience. Just starting out? We have something for you (if you’re good). Have years of experience and vertical expertise? We have something for you (if you’re good).
- We expect prompt responses to communication and editorial requests.
We pay at the end of the month based on writer experience, length of article, and level of expertise needed to complete the work to a high standard.