Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a diverse and global community made up of Farfetchers, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values – Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers – which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are Farfetch For All.
We are a diverse, dynamic, global team of content creators, dedicated to communicating the Farfetch message to our customer. From catalogue management and product data, to size & fit solutions and localisation, the Content umbrella manages end to end content and asset creation, creating a unique luxury experience, found only on Farfetch.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London’s tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
We are looking for a Freelance SEO Copywriter to join our progressive and innovative Content Production team.
You’ll focus on creating ‘revolutionary’ listing descriptions, meta descriptions and category copy, based on your research into brands and categories in English specifically for our Middle East regions. Using your SEO knowledge and working to the company’s brand guidelines, you will be required to create well-written and succinct copy to describe luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on FF.com .
Ideally, you will have some experience working in an environment which is fast-paced and deadline driven in a copywriting role, though a linguistics graduate with a passion to develop a career in fashion writing will also be considered.
What you’ll do
- You will create concise, engaging and optimised brand and category listing descriptions for our ME regions
- You will research brands and categories
- You will work between SEO and Content Teams to ensure tone of voice and brand standards are met
- You will produce a high volume of copy, adhering to our targets and KPIs
Who you are
- You are knowledgeable of SEO copy best practices
- Familiar with the Middle East region You have some experience working within digital content writing
- You are a flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- You are able to keep up with tight deadlines, rigid KPIs and luxury industry-level standards
- You are enthusiastic about luxury fashion
You’ll focus on creating ‘revolutionary’ listing descriptions, meta descriptions and category copy, based on your research into brands and categories.