Freelance Marketing Manager!!!
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Fox News Media Ad Sales Brand Marketing team has a great opportunity for a Freelance Manager, Ad Sales Brand Marketing (Maternity Leave Fill-in). As the Freelance Manager, Ad Sales Brand Marketing, you will partner with the FOX News Media Ad Sales team to support the trade-facing go-to-market messaging and communication strategy in an effort to drive demand in the marketplace and support revenue generation for FOX News Media’s portfolio of cross-platform properties and products including FOX News and FOX Business brands.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, branded content, editorial, and research teams to develop impactful marketing collateral materials (written, designed, and filmed) and events for the trade media marketplace that position FOX News Media platforms and key initiatives for partners
- Produce various presentations leveraging our networks, platforms, and diverse shows with marketplace messaging to differentiate and elevate the FNM brand
- Curate content and provide the latest materials/assets to update the FOX Portfolio Trade website
- Work with Directors/Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents and peers in creating, developing, and managing an organized library of cloud-based sales materials including collecting and updating new key art/show graphics and talent bios
- Prioritize and track brand marketing projects, manage FNM communication plan timelines, workflow and report team progress to the Vice President
- Support the development and execution of multi-platform brand marketing initiatives
- Be the main point of contact for research requests, analyzing quantitative data and audience insights to create key visuals for presentations, proposals, and collateral
- Curate content and manage approval for eblasts/mailers, managing the recipient list and delivery
- Assist in the development of campaign case studies and wrap-up reports
- Support daily communication with internal and external parties, including Sales, Ad Sales Marketing, Branded Content, Research, Production, Consumer Marketing, Programming, Finance, Legal, vendors, clients, and their respective agencies
- Support the development, activation, and execution of the client experience and trade marketing event strategy (virtual or in-person) including programming, hospitality, merchandise, and logistics
- Collaborate with integrated marketing peers and sales team on positioning for proposals
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4+ years of experience at an agency, media company, sales organization where the individual was responsible for presentation, creative and promotion development
- Experience in television, digital, new media, events, and project management with interest in politics, business, and News marketing
- Excellent comprehension, oral, written, and presentation skills for internal and external communication, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Strong understanding of advertising media sales/marketing strategy, media buying, and planning functions
- Familiarity with News and Business editorial, talent, and media relations processes
- Strong interpersonal and management skills with the ability to interact with internal and external clients and vendors
- Be a team player
- Professional demeanor to interface with multiple high level, key constituencies with the ability to develop strong relationships with management and editorial teams
- Knowledge of relevant syndicated and custom research tools (Nielsen, Ipsos Affluent Survey, comScore, etc.) and their application to the sales process with the ability to effectively synthesize and organize information and syndicated research data to derive insights from the data and create a strong sales story/distinct positioning
- Understand the creative development process
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be willing to work in New York City, NY
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Event planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.