We are seeking a highly collaborative and experienced Digital Designer with a strong background in design and creativity to be part of the team to drive the continual evolution of the brand.
- To execute delivery of high-quality, engaging and on-brand designs for the Company’s digital platforms
- Deliver visuals and assigned task on time and maintain consistency on deliverables
- Produce original designs which are elevated, engaging, scalable and mobile first
- Deliver multi-platform digital design across desktop, mobile, web ready graphic, basic print production and event media
- Perform any ad-hoc duties or responsibilities assigned
- At least a Diploma in Arts, Graphic Design or a related field
- Preferably with at least 3 years’ experience in fashion E-Commerce or digital agency
- Self-starter, used to working in an entrepreneurial environment with the abiliy to work on different time zones with either our Singapore HQ or our London office (depending on where you’re based in)
- Keen sense of fashion trends and a passion for the fashion industry is essential
- Keen interest in photography, design, typography, current design trends and best practices for both digital and print
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite, Vector Illustration, Sketch, Image Manipulation and Photoshop editing skills is essential
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into engaging designs
- Ability to work under a tight time-line in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English and a keen eye for details
- Able to multi-task with excellent organizational skills and meticulous in work assigned
- Team-player with positive learning attitude, yet independent with minimum supervision needed
When sending in your application, please include a link to your design portfolio.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.