You will be playing a key-role by supporting the ecommerce and digital marketing departments in the day-to-day tasks and administrative duties. You will be responsible for ensuring all content meets the requirements of the different departments while maintaining the brand aesthetics and guidelines. This is a hands-on role where the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and time management skills, great attention to detail and be extremely efficient in order to prioritize tasks.
- Support the ecommerce and Digital Marketing team with day-to-day tasks and administrative duties.
- Administrate the organization and publishing of the content for the brand’s social-media channels, advertising (Adwords and paid social media), newsletter assets, in collaboration with our ecommerce and marketing team and Art Director.
- Responsible for resizing and uploading brand’s content on the website, Farfetch and social media channels.
- Monitor the website on a regular basis to ensure the content is accurate and update the visual merchandising.
- Assist with the management of the Farfetch marketplace, uploading products on the platform, monitoring the stock movement and ensuring the platform is accurate.
- Responsible for the seasonal product uploads, cataloguing products, managing descriptions and product information on the website.
- Support the ecommerce team for the ecommerce and Farfetch photoshoots to catalogue products and provide the styling notes.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience with Shopify Plus and the Farfetch marketplace is preferred.
- Eye for detail & strong visual understanding of the brand DNA
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet several deadlines at the same time
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate logical analysis and positive problem-solving skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Please send a cover letter and CV for the application.